I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- whenever there's an eclipse every wild animal goes blind. sad twitter.com/lungfiber/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @leovader: Carly Rae Jepsen's Authentic 80s Sound Makes Madonna Look Like A Vaporwave DJ 2 days ago
- another day at the damn office https://t.co/Q7fYPGg71C 2 days ago
- RT @leovader: a peek inside the studio with The Cure as they perfect their hit track Lovesong vine.co/v/Oi0AKwaZ3VE 3 days ago
- huge if true https://t.co/RCeRM18xK9 3 days ago