I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- RT @peacoatseason: i could write a 500 page essay on how absolutely hilarious any given line from this video is. it's such a classic https:… 1 day ago
- RT @yozetty: If you're in Minnesota, come hang out with @leovader and the crew this Wednesday at Brave New Workshop! Minnesota, comedy, pol… 4 days ago
- RT @SurielVazquez: Kinda looks like @leovader twitter.com/sirpatstew/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @gamesdumbkids: WOW! We got our hands on the new Battlefront, and we can honestly say it puts its predecessor to shame! Our review: http… 1 week ago
- not looking good for god here twitter.com/gamesdumbkids/… 1 week ago