I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- I knew that they initially tried to make Patrick Stewart wear a wig for Captain Picard but I’d never seen the test… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- sorry i didn’t post any pics from my time in japan, here’s a pretty good one. https://t.co/TqsHQ8dKHh 5 days ago
- RT @JoeyFatoney: Goodbye... old friend.. https://t.co/Jyy9RL91zJ 1 week ago
- RT @shanevader: https://t.co/9XxgHJGJ50 1 week ago
- i made a video recapping my first year at @gameinformer and i hope you like it!!! gameinformer.com/b/features/arc… https://t.co/jJ9Ugs5D13 2 weeks ago