I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- we're going live from CLUB CLANCY with specials on LATE NIGHT FRAGS and ALCOHOLIC KILLS twitch.tv/leovaderdotcom https://t.co/FBerQ95WTY 1 day ago
- as a doctor, i always recommend my patients listen to the last minute of the MGS 2 theme for a natural, full-body h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- fine!!!!!!! twitter.com/joejuba/status… 3 days ago
- going live once more!!! streaming rainbow 6 with a full squad of my best boys twitch.tv/leovaderdotcom 3 days ago
- RT @leovader: still the only good bot on twitter twitter.com/mynewintro/sta… 3 days ago