I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- somethin a lil different tonight, we’re watching rainbow 6 pro league matches and betting elite skins!! it’s all on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- here's a few minutes of stream highlights and self indulgent domers from my short lived Email sponsorship: youtube.com/watch?v=5qU2vR… 5 hours ago
- RT @brodey_nelson: @leovader I told you I would clip it! https://t.co/a9gsLIaWYh 22 hours ago
- quote tweeting this hateful post intended to goad people into quote tweeting and boosting metrics on this shitty ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- god bless this perfect game twitter.com/pcgamer/status… 3 days ago