I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- When your husband's head was blown off in front of you on national wine day 🍷🙌🏻🍷 twitter.com/chasemit/statu… 1 day ago
- whoa this youtube royalty free music library is pretty extensive, they even got LCD Soundsystem on here https://t.co/kg1eCKAwJ0 1 day ago
- our grandparents died in the war & our grandchildren will die of climate change but we're right in the sweet spot where it's 60° in february 1 day ago
- wow.. powerful stuff https://t.co/gNAY0OaJYI 2 days ago
- everyone's reactions are equally valid. twitter.com/egores_house/s… 3 days ago