I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- gotta quick get this scathing fargo commentary out there while it's still relevant https://t.co/vPjSkqqnhp 2 days ago
- RT @NotMackenzi: #blessed by this FaceTime stream of two very good boys doing voiceovers and eating pizza https://t.co/L1CkTHtqbz 2 days ago
- this is the best campaign i've ever run. cinema quality stuff here guys. twitter.com/comfortz0ne/st… 6 days ago
- This. Is. Not. Okay. https://t.co/cJSH4Uz75x 6 days ago
- RT @leovader: comedian: I'm funny. your dad would probably say hi funny, I'm dad! me, standing: my dad has never said this. 6 days ago