I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- RT @Urzashottub: Beastcast March 2016: Describes the nuances of Moore's Law Beastcast March 2017: Describes a Genie emerging from a Dorito… 5 hours ago
- "Hmmm... sounds like a treaty" - Politician evaluating new bill "Mmmm... sounds like a treaty!" - me when i've decided i deserve a snack 1 day ago
- RT @shanevader: im an intellectual. I read the books about the naked lady with the dragons before they even made it into a tv 2 days ago
- https://t.co/oLnOQVqNoB 2 days ago
- RT @gamesdumbkids: I honestly dont know why in my head I read this in Leo's voice https://t.co/qy2p2crKIF 2 days ago