I’m taking a break from writing my screenplay because I’m tired of the constraints of trying to write a film I can tangibly make. For a while, at least, I’m going to try my hand at writing a cartoon screenplay, because no matter what you do in a cartoon, it’s not gonna raise the budget. Any explosion, any fight scene, any location. It intrigues me as a writer with decades of experience.
I’m trying to decide if I should involve the characters from my screenplay in the cartoon. I think I’ll limit them to a cameo appearance at best. I have a pretty awesome final scene planned, and I don’t think it’ll work if I set it in their universe.
So I’m beginning work on the screenplay tonight. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- cork wrote a great preview of RDR 2 on the site, most important detail being that you have to actually grow your ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- i love shadow of the tomb raider. i’ve put 8 hours in and like 5% has been combat. it’s all exploring beautiful env… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- completely forgot about this stupid playlist description me and joe wrote for @gamesdumbkids. it makes me laugh so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- “if we’re gonna talk about realism, let’s start with the barbed wire that recognizes friend from foe” i’m so happy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @leovader: yeah baby https://t.co/1sKSawWkfM 4 days ago