This is a picture of the old character design (left) alongside the updated character design. It looks like a pretty small facelift, but it actually took me close to forty five minutes to do. Also, these characters will now take longer to animate because I now have to focus on keeping the outline of the character bold at all times. However, I think it gives it kind of a comic-book-art style, and since I can’t really draw anything that looks genuinely good, I need as many style points as I can get.
- RT @peacoatseason: i could write a 500 page essay on how absolutely hilarious any given line from this video is. it's such a classic https:… 1 day ago
- RT @yozetty: If you're in Minnesota, come hang out with @leovader and the crew this Wednesday at Brave New Workshop! Minnesota, comedy, pol… 4 days ago
- RT @SurielVazquez: Kinda looks like @leovader twitter.com/sirpatstew/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @gamesdumbkids: WOW! We got our hands on the new Battlefront, and we can honestly say it puts its predecessor to shame! Our review: http… 1 week ago
- not looking good for god here twitter.com/gamesdumbkids/… 1 week ago