This is a picture of the old character design (left) alongside the updated character design. It looks like a pretty small facelift, but it actually took me close to forty five minutes to do. Also, these characters will now take longer to animate because I now have to focus on keeping the outline of the character bold at all times. However, I think it gives it kind of a comic-book-art style, and since I can’t really draw anything that looks genuinely good, I need as many style points as I can get.
- I knew that they initially tried to make Patrick Stewart wear a wig for Captain Picard but I’d never seen the test… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- sorry i didn’t post any pics from my time in japan, here’s a pretty good one. https://t.co/TqsHQ8dKHh 5 days ago
- RT @JoeyFatoney: Goodbye... old friend.. https://t.co/Jyy9RL91zJ 1 week ago
- RT @shanevader: https://t.co/9XxgHJGJ50 1 week ago
- i made a video recapping my first year at @gameinformer and i hope you like it!!! gameinformer.com/b/features/arc… https://t.co/jJ9Ugs5D13 2 weeks ago