This is a picture of the old character design (left) alongside the updated character design. It looks like a pretty small facelift, but it actually took me close to forty five minutes to do. Also, these characters will now take longer to animate because I now have to focus on keeping the outline of the character bold at all times. However, I think it gives it kind of a comic-book-art style, and since I can’t really draw anything that looks genuinely good, I need as many style points as I can get.
- cork wrote a great preview of RDR 2 on the site, most important detail being that you have to actually grow your ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- i love shadow of the tomb raider. i’ve put 8 hours in and like 5% has been combat. it’s all exploring beautiful env… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- completely forgot about this stupid playlist description me and joe wrote for @gamesdumbkids. it makes me laugh so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- “if we’re gonna talk about realism, let’s start with the barbed wire that recognizes friend from foe” i’m so happy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @leovader: yeah baby https://t.co/1sKSawWkfM 4 days ago