This is a picture of the old character design (left) alongside the updated character design. It looks like a pretty small facelift, but it actually took me close to forty five minutes to do. Also, these characters will now take longer to animate because I now have to focus on keeping the outline of the character bold at all times. However, I think it gives it kind of a comic-book-art style, and since I can’t really draw anything that looks genuinely good, I need as many style points as I can get.
- gotta quick get this scathing fargo commentary out there while it's still relevant https://t.co/vPjSkqqnhp 2 days ago
- RT @NotMackenzi: #blessed by this FaceTime stream of two very good boys doing voiceovers and eating pizza https://t.co/L1CkTHtqbz 2 days ago
- this is the best campaign i've ever run. cinema quality stuff here guys. twitter.com/comfortz0ne/st… 6 days ago
- This. Is. Not. Okay. https://t.co/cJSH4Uz75x 6 days ago
- RT @leovader: comedian: I'm funny. your dad would probably say hi funny, I'm dad! me, standing: my dad has never said this. 6 days ago