This is a picture of the old character design (left) alongside the updated character design. It looks like a pretty small facelift, but it actually took me close to forty five minutes to do. Also, these characters will now take longer to animate because I now have to focus on keeping the outline of the character bold at all times. However, I think it gives it kind of a comic-book-art style, and since I can’t really draw anything that looks genuinely good, I need as many style points as I can get.
- not a day goes by where I don't think about the powerful message of Ready Player One. movie star hot women who have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- common misspelling bot is gonna lead the robot revolution against humanity https://t.co/z8v4AFqy8u 22 hours ago
- RT @gameinformer: It's that time of year again! Head here to vote in our readers' choice games of the year poll. You have just under a week… 1 day ago
- bumper bowling opens up new tactical options and almost completely eliminates being sad. i’m sorry if you’re too pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- former GI intern @yacobg42 has been making excellent video essays lately! I've always liked his writing style, ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago